Damüls Mellau ski area
By foot to the ski area
With a network of 109 km of pistes centred on the Mittagsspitze massif, the twin ski areas of Mellau and Damüls are linked by the summit cable car and a 120m ski tunnel.
The benefits of the Damülserhof
Set off, and in four minutes you can be standing on the piste!
The combination of sunny ski pistes and north-facing slopes is the perfect recipe for first-class snow conditions. Not for nothing has the ADAC Ski Guide designated our ski area as having "abundant snow" and voted it „newcomer of the year“!
109 km of pistes and 29 lifts and cable cars
Our vast network of pistes guarantees great conditions for skiers of every conceivable ability, ranging from the dead easy to the downright impossible, with lots of intermediate and challenging runs in between.
All the facts at a glance
- Reliable snow - we're the world's snowiest village!
- Perfectly groomed ski runs
- Ideal area for snow-boarding
- Ski speed timing track
- Ski-cross track
- Burton snow park
- Floodlit natural toboggan run
- Faschina night skiing sessions
- 110 ski and snowboard instructors
- Kids' World with "bambini" lift/Bunny Club/Mini Club
- Ski depots
- Sports shops with ski and snowboard hire
- Free ski bus service